How do I change or reset my password?
There are two ways to change your password:
* One way is on your Profile page, which you can access by signing
into and clicking on the “Edit Profile” link, then “Change” next to
the password field.
* The second way you can change your password is to sign in and
click on the “My Settings” link, then click “Change” next to the
If you forget your password you can reset it anywhere you would
sign in. Just click the “Forgot your password?” link. You’ll
receive an email in a few minutes containing a link that will allow
you to reset your password.
For our platform to properly function on your browser, you should
messages. Here’s how to enable it:
Internet Explorer (6.0)
1. Select Tools from the system menu.
2. Select Internet Options.
3. Click Security.
4. Click Custom Level.
5. Scroll down until you see section labeled Scripting.
6. Under Active Scripting, select Enable and click OK.
Internet Explorer (7.0)
1. Select Tools > Internet Options.
2. Click on the Security tab.
3. Click the Custom Level button.
4. Scroll down to the Scripting section.
5. Select Enable for Active Scripting and Scripting of Java
6. Click OK.
7. Select YES if a box appears to confirm.
8. Click OK. Close window.
9. Reload page.
Mozilla Firefox (1.0)
1. Select Tools from the top menu.
2. Choose Options.
3. Choose Web Features from the left navigation bar.
Mozilla Firefox (2.x)
1. Open Firefox.
2. On the Tools menu, click Options.
3. Click Content in the Options list.
4. Under the Content section, check the box next to Enable
6. Check the appropriate boxes under Allow scripts to.
7. Click OK.
8. Click OK.
1. Select Safari from the top menu.
2. Choose Preferences.
3. Choose Security.